NUG Meeting Feb 17, 2022 - How to use and contribute to NERSC documentation for users
Date: Thursday, February 17, 2022
Time: 11:00 PST
The Monthly NUG Meeting is a regular opportunity for our users to show off what they've done, for NERSC to get feedback from users, and for users to exchange ideas.
Zoom: https://lbnl.zoom.us/j/285479463 (full connection details below). We'll also use the NERSC Users Slack #webinars channel for discussion before, during and after the meeting.
Update: Video is now at https://youtu.be/bisTvGG-AWo and slides are attached below
- Win-of-the-month: open discussion for attendees to tell of some success you've had - eg getting a paper accepted, solving a problem, or achieving something innovative or high impact using NERSC
- Today-I-learned: open discussion for attendees to point out something that surprised them, or that might be valuable to other users to know
- Announcements and CFPs: upcoming conferences, workshops, or other events, that you think might interest or benefit the NERSC user community
- Topic-of-the-day: How to use and contribute to NERSC documentation for users NERSC's user-facing documentation at docs.nersc.gov is generated from
Markdown-formatted text documents in a public Git repository, that you can proposed edits to. In this talk we will give an overview of what you find in NERSC user docs, and how you can contribute.
- Coming up: Nominations and requests for future topics. We're especially interested to hear from our users - what are you using NERSC for, and what are you learning that might be helpful for other NERSC users, and for NERSC?
- Last month's numbers: NERSC center metrics and info for the most recent month
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://lbnl.zoom.us/j/285479463
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699006833,,285479463# or +16465588656,,285479463#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free) or +1 855 880 1246 (Toll Free)
Meeting ID: 285 479 463
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/Uk9Wbt2Z
Or an H.323/SIP room system:
126.96.36.199 (US West)
188.8.131.52 (US East)
184.108.40.206 (Hong Kong)
Meeting ID: 285 479 463
SIP: [email protected]
NUG-Meeting-17-Feb-2022.pdf | Adobe Acrobat PDF fileNUG Meeting slides, 17 Feb 2022