Accounts & Allocations
- Accounts Terminology This page explains the words NERSC uses for managing accounts and allocations.
- User Accounts (Logins) This section explains how to get and manage a NERSC user account. It also covers passwords, account policies and security, and explains how usage is charged.
NERSC Allocations: How to Apply for and Manage Your Resource Allocation
This section is for principal investigators and project managers who apply for NERSC allocations and manage their project users. It explains how to submit a NERSC allocation request and how to use NIM for account management tasks such as changing user quotas.
- Allocations Overview and Eligibility
- Apply for Your First NERSC Allocation
- The NERSC Allocation Request Form (ERCAP)
- 2020 Call for Proposals to use NERSC Resources
- Allocation Proposal (ERCAP) Application Deadlines
- Requesting an Increase in Allocation
- Quarterly Allocation Reductions
- Managing Your Allocation and Your Users
- Department of Energy Office of Science Programs and Allocation Managers
- NESAP Application Process
- Past Calls for Proposals
- Awarded projects This section lists the awards made to projects on a yearly basis.
- ASCR Leadership Computing Challenge (ALCC) Projects at NERSC Overview The mission of the ASCR Leadership Computing Challenge (ALCC) is to provide an allocation program for projects of interest to the Department of Energy (DOE) with an emphasis on high-risk, high-payoff simulations in areas directly related to the DOE mission and for broadening the community of researchers capable of using leadership computing resources. Open to scientists from the research community in industry, academia, and national laboratories, the ALCC program allocates time on…
- Request Repository Mailing List Use this form to request a mailing list to share information about a repo or to collaborate and communicate with other repo users.