NERSCPowering Scientific Discovery Since 1974

Requesting an Increase in Allocation

If your project runs out of MPP time the project PI or its proxies may request additional time by sending an email to the DOE Allocations Manager responsible for NERSC Allocations in your DOE Science Office and Program.

Your DOE Office and Program are displayed in the Project Information tab in NIM's Repository display area. To see this information, type your repo name in the Quick Search box in NIM's upper right corner.

For contact information for DOE Allocations Managers see: DOE Science Offices, Programs and Allocation Managers.

If your project runs out of HPSS Storage Resource Units (SRUs) this is usually detected by NERSC.  Either the project PI and its proxies will be contacted, or SRUs transferred to the HPSS repository.