Accounts & Allocations
- Accounts Terminology This page explains the words NERSC uses for managing accounts and allocations.
- User Accounts (Logins) This section explains how to get and manage a NERSC user account. It also covers passwords, account policies and security, and explains how usage is charged.
NERSC Allocations: for Principal Investigators and Account Managers
This section is for principal investigators and project managers who apply for NERSC allocations and manage their project users. It explains how to submit a NERSC allocation request and how to use NIM for account management tasks such as changing user quotas.
- Allocations Overview and Eligibility
- Apply for Your First NERSC Allocation
- The NERSC Allocation Request Form (ERCAP)
- 2016 Call for Proposals to use NERSC Resources
- Allocation Proposal (ERCAP) Application Deadlines
- Requesting an Increase in Allocation
- Quarterly Allocation Reductions
- Managing Your Allocation and Your Users
- Department of Energy Science Offices, Programs and Allocation Managers
- NESAP Application Process
- Past Calls for Proposals
- NERSC Information Management (NIM) portal The NERSC Information Management (NIM) system is a web portal used to view and modify user account, usage, and allocations information.
- Awarded projects This section lists the awards made to projects on a yearly basis.