Draft NERSC-10 Technical Requirements
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (“LBNL”), will be releasing a Request for Proposal (RFP) for the next generation high performance computing (HPC) system, NERSC-10 to be delivered in the 2026 time frame.
On October 24, 2023, the University posted the draft Request for Proposal (RFP) Technical Requirements document (version 4.0) for the NERSC-10 contract. Draft technical documents are posted below and can be subject to change.
- Draft RFP Technical Requirements Document (Word version available upon request)
- NERSC-10 Workflow Archetypes White Paper
- Build Technical Proposal (150-page limit total)
- Non-Recurring Engineering (NRE) Technical Proposal (50-page limit total)
- Benchmark Attachments: Performance of the System (no page limit)
NOTE: these limits are not finalized and subject to change.
All comments, questions, etc. should be sent to N10-Draft-RFP-Comments@lbl.gov. Any information provided by industry to the University is strictly voluntary and the information obtained from responses to this notice may be used in the development of an acquisition strategy and future solicitation.