SpinUp Workshop: October 2023
Spin is a container-based platform at NERSC designed for you to deploy your own science gateways, workflow managers, databases, API endpoints, and other network services to support your scientific projects. Services in Spin are built with Docker containers and can easily access NERSC systems and storage.
Users must apply for and complete the SpinUp instructional workshop before using Spin. Completion of the SpinUp workshop is required for access.
- Location: All workshops are conducted virtually over Zoom.
- Session 1: Seminar: Wednesday, October 18, 2023, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Session 2: Hack-a-thon: choose either
- Option A: Wednesday, October 25, 2023, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Option B: Thursday, October 26, 2023, 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm