ASCR Leadership Computing Challenge Requests for Time Due February 14
November 17, 2011 by Francesca Verdier (0 Comments)
The ASCR Leadership Computing Challenge (ALCC) program is open to scientists from the research community in national laboratories, academia and industry. This program allocates time at NERSC and the Leadership Computing Facilities at Argonne and Oak Ridge. Areas of interest are:
- Advancing the clean energy agenda.
- Understanding the environmental impacts of global energy systems.
- Responding to natural and man-made disasters or incidents; e.g. hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunamis, pandemics.
- Broadening the community of researchers capable of using leadership computing resources.
- Exploration of new frontiers in physical and biological sciences.
The deadline to apply is February 14, 2012.
More information: ALCC Web Site.