ASCR Leadership Computing Challenge (ALCC) proposals due February 1, 2013
January 2, 2013 by Francesca Verdier
DOE's ASCR Leadership Computing Challenge (ALCC) program is intended for special situations of interest to the Department's energy mission, with an emphasis on high-risk, high-payoff simulations:
- Advancing the clean energy agenda.
- Advancing a robust predictive understanding of the Earth’s climate and environmental systems.
- Responding to natural and man-made disasters or incidents; e.g., hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunamis, pandemics.
- Broadening the community of researchers capable of using leadership computing resources
- Exploration of new frontiers in physical, biological, and computational sciences.
Proposals are due February 1, 2013. See: