Meetings, Workshops, BoFs, and Minisymposia
ATG has organized a number of BoFs, Workshops, and minisymposia to engage the computational science community in discussions of computer architecture, power efficiency, and programming models.
- SIAM PP06: How Can Computer Architecture Revolutionize Scientific Computing?
- SIAM CSE07: Beyond Petaflops -- Specialized Architecture for Power Efficient Scientific Computing
- Supercomputing 2007: Power, Cooling and Energy Consumption for Petascale and Beyond
- SIAM PP08: Dataflow 2.0 -- The Re-emergence and Evolution of Dataflow Programming Techniques for Parallel Computing
- Supercomputing 2008:Workshop on Power Efficiency and the Path to Exascale Computing