Attending: Eric, Elizabeth, Craig, Andrei
Utilization: Cluster has been full - a bit surprising since QM has passed.
Recent Outages: None.
Upcoming Downtimes: 7/13 project will be unavailable so a PDSF kernal and GPFS update is being consider. This would be SWO for a day probably but the final decision has not been made yet.
Procurements: Got a bunch of disks for STAR - these are local disks and and are being mounted in 5 racks.
Torque: Carver will get NERSC site license for MOAB and we are working on licensing arrangements for PDSF that could provide a good price.
Grid Issues: Eric still working with Ian to get CERN account set up, Andrei to update the ticket about data deletion.
Topics from users:
Craig reports that dayabay will do cpu/disk procurement and might consider setting up dedicated node for building their software. Their builds take something like 8 hours and if they do 3 builds a day they start to overlap. Builds are triggered by svn commits and use CMT which is very slow.