Clayton Bagwell provides Account & Allocation Support and is a primary member of the NIM (NERSC Information Management) system development team. He has a B.S. degree in Information Systems Management from the University of San Francisco.
In his spare time, he enjoys Aikido, hiking, running, and building micro-controller projects using the Arduino micro-controller board. He participates in the Lab's Arduino Club.
ORCID iD: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2506-3238
Clayton Bagwell, Richard Gerber, NUG 2016 Business Meeting: Allocations, NUG Business Meeting presentation, March 24, 2016,
- Download File: 2016-3-24-NUG-Allocations.pdf (pdf: 1.8 MB)
NUG (NERSC Users Group) Business meeting: Allocations
Clayton Bagwell, NUG 2016 New User Training - Accounts & Allocations, NUG New User Training presentation, March 21, 2016,
- Download File: 2016-3-21-NUG-New-User-Training-AccountsAllocations.pdf (pdf: 907 KB)
NUG (NERSC Users Group) New User Training; Accounts and Allocations
Clayton Bagwell, Richard Gerber, NERSC Brown Bag: Allocations, NERSC Brown Bag presentation, March 17, 2016,
- Download File: 2016-3-17-Allocations-Brown-Bag.pdf (pdf: 1.9 MB)
Brown Bag presentation to NERSC staff on how Allocations work and the new scavenger queues.
Clayton Bagwell, Allocating Fixed Hours to Users Instead of Repo Percentage in NIM, 2015 NUG (NERSC Users Group) Presentation, May 14, 2015,
- Download File: Fixed-Hour-Allocations-NUG-Presentation.pptx (pptx: 1.6 MB)
Clayton Bagwell, How to Submit a 2014 ERCAP Request, September 16, 2013,
- Download File: HowtoSubmita2014ERCAPRequest.pdf (pdf: 3 MB)
Video presentation and accompanying PowerPoint slides on "How to Submit a 2014 ERCAP Request".